Thanks for the reply Christian. As far as our requests related to
repositories is concerned, it’s only about adding (not updating) Name,
Repository type, Path and Mirror path.

I checked the API link for repository resource. Although I could find
fields for Name, Path and Mirror path, i could not find any field for
‘Repository type’ (Bazaaar, Clearcase, CVS etc). Is ‘tool’ field what I’m
looking for? More importantly, it looks like the API supports only updation
not addition. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.5/webapi/2.0/resources/repository/

Regards,

Gaurav