Is there a way to collapse the left or right side of the diff view?  I
often need to search for keywords in the code that appear in both sides of
the diff.  Browser "find" works horizontally and bounces back and forth
between the left and right diff sides when keywords appear in the same line
of both versions.  It would be helpful if I could limit the view to only
the old or new side of the diff and do my keyword search.

I understand I can download one side or the other but that creates a static
view without the commenting power available in the side-by-side view.

Thank you.

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit