I have one user who posts a diff from a git workspace. The diff appears on
RB for a few minutes
and then disappears just showing the "This is an empty file display".
Reviews in other workspaces
work as expected (ie. don't go missing)

I am unable to reproduce using the downloaded diff in my own workspace. My
review continues to show the diff.

So far I have tried:
  + Looking for any error messages in the logs. There is nothing
  + Restarting memcached and RB in case there is some strange cache issue

Using Review Board 2.0.11 and rbt 0.6.2

Any thoughts on what else to look for? Thanks,