Hi Christian,

The file does exist on an upstream branch, although not on the master. The
user's work is based on this upstream branch and the RB correctly
identifies the branch.

He was able to post the review permanently from a different machine
(different O/S and git version but same RB and rbt versions) so this is not
an urgent matter but more a point of mystery at this time,
Thanks,

-amac