I am trying to set up review board on my local system (windows).

i have installed rbtools and reveiwboard.

I am facing some issues while adding a repository.

When i tried adding a git repository, I am getting "environment can only
contain strings" error.

I tried both local and remote git repository but facing same issues.

Can anyone help me out here on what I am missing ?