I'm using Review board 2.014. And Smart SVN version 6.6.
We use create patch feature of SVN to generate .diff files.
I have one observation/quesy related interdiff.
1. I have two files abc.c, xyz.c which has changed and I uploaded diff. This is
2. After review comment round 1, I have changed both files and uploaded as
diff. This is revision 2.
3. Now this code is checkedin in SVN.
4. Due to some reason we had to have one more round of review, and This time
only abc.c file is changed and x.z.c file remains intact. When I created patch
the .diff file have information about abc.c file and not xyz.c . I have
uploaded diff . This is revision 3.
5. Now I can see diff version as Original, Revision 1,2 and 3.
6. When I compare revision 1/2/3 diff file with original . It shows differences
in file compared to respective pristine copy from SVN. This comparison shows
differences between working copy and pristine copy. So thats work OK
7. *When I compare revision 1 and 2 diff files , I can see changes between two
as both file's **change information (abc.c and xyz.c) is present in .diff file.
But when I compare .revision 2 and 3 diff file, the diff file of revision** 2
has information about changes in abc.c and xyz.c. but revision 3 has
information about only abc.c and not xyz.c as xyz.c file is not changed
compared to pristine copy. In comparison window reviewer see xyz.c file
"reverted" and gets confused . It actually should show that there is no file
for comparison as xyz. file has not changed and hence is not part of diff file
*Can you please explain me why this is happening? *
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.