I'm trying to create an extension that sets *open_an_issue* checkbox to
*False* (uncheck) by default.

How can I create an extension that access the python page
*reviewboard.accounts.models.py* page to change the boolean value of the
open_an_issue to set False ?

I'm very new to rb - extension and I dont know how to implement it.

Please guide me.