David,

We do have a prototype implementation of allowing people (including admins)
to change the ownership of a review request, but for now, changing it in
the "Database" section of the admin UI should work. You're right that
you'll likely need to fix the open counts, which can be done by running
`rb-site manage /path/to/site fixreviewcounts`. Overall that's probably not
the ideal solution, and it's probably simpler to do as Scott suggests and
have people create a new review request that just links to the old one for
history.

-David