It' seems something wrong when i run "rbt setup-repo" in the svn source
directory ?

*H:\test>rbt setup-repo*
*ERROR: Could not load SCM Client "git": [Error 2]*

*GNU diff is required in order to generate diffs. Make sure it is installed*
*and in the path.*

*On Windows, you can install this from:*
*http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/diffutils.htm*