I want  to use the  diff functionality of reviewboard as it efficiently
shows the moved code also. But Iam not sure whether I can be used in my
application as it appears from the above conversation that diff code was
earlier dependent on other modules in the reviewboard.
Please suggest if it is now possible to use the diff module separately or