Hi I'm trying to figure out if what I want to do is feasible or not.

In brief, I have a web app, which is able to generate a diff against some
data in a git repo. We use ReviewBoard to in our master-commit workflow.
I'd like to be able to redirect my user over to the ReviewBoard UI, with
the repo and diff pre-populated on a create-request form (they are already
logged in normally there). I don't want to pass through RB's user creds, or
use the REST API. I just want to redirect the users to a pre-populated
create request form in RB.

Is this possible? If so, how should I go about it?