I am running 2.0.14 on a Ubuntu 14.04 LTE host. The database is Postgresql
9.3. This is a new installation, i.e. not upgraded from some earlier
Reviewboard release. One of the users here is reporting that the dashboard
is showing incorrect numbers for "Incoming: To Me", "Incoming: Open" and
"Incoming: Starred" review requests. In fact, it is showing a negative
number for "Incoming: To Me". What do I need to do to fix this?