Hi,
I am trying to modify the source code situated in python/site-packages to
add a few custom logs to understand the working of reviewboard, but they do
not appear in the reviewboard.log file. I have added logs in the following
fashion:

(reviews/views.py)
import logging
logger = logging.getLogger('reviewboard')
def review_detail(...):
    logger.debug("Custom log: In review_detail")

After making these changes I have restarted Apache, but I am not able to
view these in the reviewboard log file. Could you please help me out with
the right procedure to add custom logs.

Thanks and regrads,
Ketaki Rao