- I've added the site in ALLOWED_HOSTS settings - [".test.example.com",
"*"]
 - I've also configured the site in Server attribute of General section in
the site. Server set as: http://test.example.com
 - PFA the the apache vhost config file

Could this be related to some permission issue? I've set permission to the
4 directories to 'www-data' user, as depicted in installation instruction.

Or may be, the site redirection is not happening? I've added the site in
/etc/hosts file also, and mapped that to the IP address.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 12:44 AM, David Trowbridge <trowb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> There are a few places where the server name should be configured:
>
> - Apache vhost configuration
> - ALLOWED_HOSTS setting in settings_local.py
> - In the "General" page of the Review Board admin site (once you can get
> to it)
>
> -David
>
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 12:11 PM Jiangcheng Liu <
> jc.liu.software.en...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> That's weird. I use EC2, too. It works fine.
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Rohit Jain <rohitjain.pce2...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> It's installed on AWS instance.

>>>  --
>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>> ---
>>> Google Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/reviewboard/_D12QMhA8OY/unsubscribe.
>>> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

>> *Your sincerely, Jiangcheng
>> Liu====================================================Design and
>> programming are human activities; forget that and all is lost.*

>> https://rbcommons.com/
>> ---
>> "reviewboard" group.
>>
>  --
> https://rbcommons.com/

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName test.example.com
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/test.example.com/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/test.example.com/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/"

        <Directory "/var/www/test.example.com/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

        # Prevent the server from processing or allowing the rendering of
        # certain file types.
        <Location "/media/uploaded">
                SetHandler None
                Options None

                AddType text/plain .html .htm .shtml .php .php3 .php4 .php5
.phps .asp
                AddType text/plain .pl .py .fcgi .cgi .phtml .phtm .pht .jsp
.sh .rb

                <IfModule mod_php5.c>
                        php_flag engine off
                </IfModule>
        </Location>

        Alias /media "/var/www/test.example.com/htdocs/media"
        Alias /static "/var/www/test.example.com/htdocs/static"
        Alias /errordocs "/var/www/test.example.com/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /favicon.ico
"/var/www/test.example.com/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>