Hi,

I have just set up Review Board on my server and would like to create a new
post commit review to evaluate and test Review Board of code in subversion.

I would like to know what are the steps I should follow to set up the
review.
The review should be for my whole project, all files and not a diff since
this is a first review iteration on the code. This project is a 'subfolder'
in the master repository (the repository contains many projects).

My Review Board server set up::
Review Board: 2.0.17
OS: Ubuntu 14.04
Authorisation method: LDAP

My Subversion server is using svn+ssh

My Client computer:
OS: Ubuntu 14.04

I have added the Repository on the dashboard but can't get the keyless
authentication to work correctly.
My Review Board server should connect to the subversion server using my
username for now (during evaluation I do not want to create the user on the
server)
- I have created a "config" file under "/var/www/reviewboard/data/.ssh"
that contains my username to use for the server.
- I have generated keys on the RB server and added the "id_rsa.pub" (in
data/.ssh/) key to "authorized_keys" on the svn server.
- I have added the Repository on the RB admin page
    - My path is set to: svn+ssh://<server ip>/MyRepoName
    - If I do not supply a username for the repository I get an "unable to
authenticate" error if I save.
    - If I add my username then save it does not give any errors and the
repository is added.

I get the following errors when trying to use rbt:
path/to/my/checkout $ rbt post -d HEAD>>> ...
>>> Making HTTP GET request to http://1.2.3.4:3080/api/validation/diffs/
>>> Cached response for HTTP GET http://1.2.3.4:3080/api/validation/diffs/
expired and was modified
>>> Making HTTP POST request to http://1.2.3.4:3080/api/validation/diffs/
>>> Got API Error 224 (HTTP code 400): The specified diff file could not be
parsed.
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'reason': u"Unable to connect to a
repository at URL
'svn+ssh://1.2.3.5/MyRepoName/Path/To/My/Code/file.txt'\nTo better debug
SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels]
section of your Subversion configuration file.\nNetwork connection closed
unexpectedly", u'err': {u'msg': u'The specified diff file could not be
parsed.', u'code': 224}}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/rbt", line 11, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rbtools/commands/main.py",
line 133, in main
    command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rbtools/commands/__init__.py"
, line 612, in run_from_argv
    exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rbtools/commands/post.py",
line 754, in main
    (msg_prefix, e))
rbtools.commands.CommandError: Error validating diff

The specified diff file could not be parsed. (HTTP 400, API Error 224)

But if I do a svn cat on the file from the RB server it succeeds without
any problems:
$ svn cat svn+ssh://1.2.3.4/MyRepoName/Path/To/My/Code/file.txt

Also trying to create a new review from the web page on the "New Review
Request" page I get an "Unable to connect to a repository at URL" error in
red for the repository.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,