Hey I am having major trouble setting up the cvs repository so that i can
use rbt post. I have the ReviewBoard site installed with ReviewBoard 2.0.18
and RBTools 0.7.4 and python 2.6. I have a remote cvs repository and have
configured this repo on the ReviewBoard site hosted on my local computer
using :pserver. I did a cvs checkout from my remote cvs repository and
while in this directory, when running rbt setup-repo -d I get:

>>> RBTools 0.7.4
>>> Python 2.6.6 (r266:84292, Nov 21 2013, 10:50:32)
[GCC 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4)]
>>> Running on
>>> Home = /root
>>> Current directory = /myrel/clover
Enter the Review Board server URL: localhost/reviews
>>> Running: git version
>>> Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> Unable to execute "svn help": skipping SVN
>>> Checking for a Git repository...
>>> Running: git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> Command exited with rc 128: ['git', 'rev-parse', '--git-dir']
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
>>> Checking for a Mercurial repository...
>>> Unable to execute "hg --help": skipping Mercurial
>>> Checking for a CVS repository...
>>> repository info: Path: remotecvsmachineip:/cvsroot/cvs, Base path:
None, Supports changesets: False
>>> Making HTTP GET request to http://localhost/reviews/api/
>>> Making HTTP GET request to http://localhost/reviews/api/repositories/
>>> Cached response for HTTP GET http://localhost/reviews/api/repositories/
up to date
No CVS repository found or selected for localhost/reviews. .reviewboardrc
not created.

I have been stuck on this for a couple of days and could use some direct
help. Thank you in advance for your help.