Hi,

I have recently installed ReviewBoard (1.7.27) on RHEL 6.6, and want to use
LDAP for authentication.

The authentication went through, no problem.  Good!

When a new user logs in, I see account is automatically created.  However,
due to that our LDAP server doesn't have the email address of each user,
the email of the reviewboard account was created erroneously.

So the work around is to have admin go into each user's account to modify
the email address.  A lot of extra work.

My institution is trying to move onto Office365.  I wonder

1.  What would be my best strategy of getting the email address?  LDAP
administrator seems reluctant to modify the active directory (by
introducing new attributes).

2.  If ReviewBoard has any planned support to Office365 in the future.

Thank you.