I'm on RB 2.0.15, Ubuntu 14.04

I'm trying to add a SVN repo, unfortunately I need to set up a http proxy
for accessing that svn repo. I've found nowhere to configure the proxy for
review board.
I've tried to add a global http proxy at /etc/environment, and also added
proxy at /etc/subversion/servers, both not worked.

Any idea? Thanks!