Hi all,
I'm new to RB and I'd like to let it authenticate users via Google oauth.
Trying to install 'sudo pip install rb-oauth' got me the following error:

Collecting rb-oauth
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pip/_vendor/requests/packages/urllib3/util/
ssl_.py:90: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not
available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may
cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https:
//urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.
  InsecurePlatformWarning
  Using cached rb_oauth-0.3.tar.gz
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 20, in <module>
      File "/tmp/pip-build-BEtwIA/rb-oauth/setup.py", line 5, in <module>
        from reviewboard.extensions.packaging import setup
    ImportError: No module named packaging

Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-
build-BEtwIA/rb-oauth

How can I solve this missing 'packaging' module.

Thanks,
Yarden