Ya that's exactly what I mean. Unfortunately I am not in a position to make
a patch for this at the moment. Given enough time I would love to give a
little something back, but I wouldn't be able to start on it until the
fall. Also, I have little Django experience which would be a hindering at
the moment (I'm learning it though!). So it if nobody has done it by then,
I would definitely do this. Thanks for all of your work and help.

Chris