Dear Support Team,

Hi,

We are using ReviewBoard more then couple of years with SVN. Now we have
new Git server and we are trying to integrate.
As I know there is two way of integraton; we prefer Raw file method rather
local close.
So far, I have added repository as below;
Mirror Path: Empty
Raw file URL mask:
https://xyz.com/gitweb/?p=ABCProject/ABC/ABC.git;a=blob_plain;f=<filename>;h=<revision

Username: <<x-username>>
Password: <<x-password>>
And successfully added the repository.

Now, our issue is that we are not able to get the list of push made in Git
repository.
But we can able to see the check-in done in SVN repository in 'New Review
Request'window.

Please help us to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance