Hi Review board team

I am writing a test program to find out is there any change of diff files
after posting the review request.
I thought first I will get the list of files which are posted to the review
board and get the corresponding time stamp and compare this time stamp with
original defect file timestamp.

I tried to get the list of diff files using many diff api's , but all the
api are not giving proper count.
I have dropped 5 files, but it always giving only 2 files.

url = '/api/review-requests/%s/diffs/' % review_id
        datareviews = rb_server.api_get( url )

Could you please help me how to get the list of diff files and it's
corresponding file timestamp from the review board ?

Thanks for understanding in advance.

Regards
Vijay