I can provide the debug output along with the vcxproj files if you need
them.

I'll contact you offline through email.

*Sam Lozano *

Senior Staff Software Engineer - ASTRO Consoles
*Motorola Solutions, Inc. *

motorolasolutions.com <http://www.motorolasolutions.com/>

View My Google Calendar
<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=sam.lozano%40motorolasolutions.com&ctz=America/Chicago>