Maybe not as specific as it should be, but:

chcon -Rv --type=httpd_sys_content_t /var/www/
semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_rw_content_t "/var/www(/.*)?"
semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_rw_content_t
"/var/www/codereview.iacc.dis.gov(/.*)?"
semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_rw_content_t
"/var/www/codereview.iacc.dis.gov/data/(/.*)?"
semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_rw_content_t
"/var/www/codereview.iacc.dis.gov/htdocs/media/ext(/.*)?"
semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_rw_content_t
"/var/www/codereview.iacc.dis.gov/htdocs/static/ext(/.*)?"
restorecon -R -v /var/www/