Hi all,

As per the object, I have already quite some user (all registered manually
via standard registration) and reviews. Now I was thinking about moving to
LDAP authentication (I have already a ldap server in place).
What would happen to the manually registered users and their reviews in
that case? Will they stay (perhaps disabled) or will they be removed?

Reading here:

https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.5/admin/configuration/authentication-settings/#id2

Misconfiguring authentication can leave you unable to log in to your Review
> Board server to fix it. In this case, you can reset the authentication
> backend back to the builtin database method with the *rb-site* command:
>
> $ rb-site manage /path/to/site set-siteconfig -- --key=auth_backend
> --value=builtin

...it seems that in the worst case one can still revert the authentication
method, but I don't think it would solve any eventual removed entry in the
db (users/reviews).

Did anybody had any experience with that?

Thx for any info!

Rik