Hi Rik,

Review Board will try to use LDAP first for any usernames/passwords, and
then fall back to what's in the database. Any existing users will be able
to log in as they can now. If their usernames match the usernames in LDAP,
then they'll be able to log in with their LDAP credentials.

I wouldn't recommend removing any data in the database, and we certainly
won't do it when switching auth backends.