After we upgraded our Review board instance from 2.0.2 to the latest
version 2.0.18, we are facing an issue with Add file feature for existing
Review requests. We are not able to add files (any type of file) to
existing review requests. It doesnt throw any error but the upload of file
is not successful as well. Can you please let us know if this is a known
issue? If so when will the fix be provided?

However, drag and drop of files work properly. Log files also do not show
any error when Add file option (below update diff option) does not work.
Please suggest!

Database used is mysql and server is RHEL 6.