Hi,

rbt setup-repo is looking for an exact match between a configured
repository path on Review Board and the repository path you have locally.
It looks like you may be using a local file path for your checkout, which
of course Review Board wouldn't be using.

First things first. Is that repository configured on the Review Board
server, and what sort of URL is it? https, svn+ssh://...?

Try checking out that URL and then re-run setup-repo.