Hi,

We are using ReviewBoard in our project. We are able to install it and
install rb-site through the linux shell script. We are able to configure
LDAP authentication through reviewboard GUI, but we need to do the LDAP
authentication configuration through the linux shell script,so that any
user can run the shell script and found all the configurations in the
rb-site. For this we did not found any api which support our work. Could
you support / suggest us on this point how to proceed further.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks,
Santosh Kumar Sahoo