Hi guys, I'm new to all of this and new to Linux, I'm mostly a .net guy.
I set up review board a few years back on a spare linux box we had lying
around and its been working great. After updating to the newest tortoise
svn I started having issues, so I figured it was time to upgrade.
I forgot my original version, it did say on the error page but I can't seem
to get it back, I think it was 1.3.x.

I followed the steps as best I could, I did:

1.
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.0/admin/upgrading/upgrading-reviewboard/

- ran

easy_install -U ReviewBoard

2. updated the django via
https://www.reviewboard.org/news/2015/08/24/new-django-1-6-11-1-security-releases/

3. Tried to update site using
$ sudo rb-site upgrade /var/www/tabcomreviewboard.com

And got the following: (first error was different, sorry I didn't copy it)

Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
There are unapplied evolutions for site.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
CommandError: Error applying evolution: (1051, "Unknown table 'auth_message'")

I tried searching through and trying various things in this group.
I tried re-upgrading django, reviewboard, the old version of django
(instructions in the link above).
I also tried making all the databases use InnoDB, that went well but made
no difference.
Also tried 'sudo easy_install -U django_evolution' from another thread.
That command ran OK, but didn't make much of a difference.
I'm not terribly worried about loosing everything, but I would like to get
this up and running and if possible, with the data preserved (its almost 4
years worth).

I've pretty much hit a dead end. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.