We are using Centos 6 linux box for our development and deployment. We have
installed ReviewBoard-1.7.27 on it, but we need to update reviewboard to
2.0.x version. But we did not find any rpm of ReviewBoard-2.0.x version
which support Centos6. Could you please suggest us from where we can find
the ReviewBoard-2.0.x rpm for Centos 6 system.

Santosh Kumar Sahoo