I am getting the below error while trying to push a P4 changelist to review
board. I have done rbt setup-repo to setup the P4 repositoryt. Please let
me know if anything else is required to create a review with changelist.

rbt post 352766

Generating diff for pending changeset 352766

ERROR: Error validating diff

The specified diff file could not be parsed. (HTTP 400, API Error 224)