Installed ReviewBoard 2.0.19 & other dependencies on Mac OS X Yosemite
(10.10.5). Now, creating a ReviewBoard site. Here is what I get when I go
through the "rb-site install /var/www/" install

* What database type will you be using?

    You can type either the name or the number from the list below.

    (1) sqlite3 (not supported for production use)

Database Type:

Note that MySQL is not listed as an available choice. Now, I do have MySQL
installed and the MySQL server instance is running. I also have
mysql-python installed correctly. Here is the console output of
mysql-python installation:

*%>* *sudo easy_install mysql-python*
Searching for mysql-python
Best match: MySQL-python 1.2.5
Processing MySQL_python-1.2.5-py2.7-macosx-10.10-intel.egg
MySQL-python 1.2.5 is already the active version in easy-install.pth

Processing dependencies for mysql-python
Finished processing dependencies for mysql-python

Also, Python has no problem importing MySQLdb module:

*%> python*
Python 2.7.10 (default, Jul 14 2015, 19:46:27)
[GCC 4.2.1 Compatible Apple LLVM 6.0 (clang-600.0.39)] on darwin
>>> import MySQLdb
>>> exit()

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me here, and tell me what
to do to have mysql listed as an available database when creating a
ReviewBoard site.

- Ajoy

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit