Hi,

I just completed setting up ReviewBoard on my machine (MacOS X Yosemite
10.10.5) and it seems to work fine if I access it with my user/password
from my machine (where server is installed & running). However, other
people in my team (working on different machines) are not able to get even
the first login page. The request does not get to ReviewBoard. I see the
following error in /var/log/apache2/error_log:

[Tue Sep 08 19:43:17.716652 2015] [autoindex:error] [pid 33529] [client
127.0.0.1:59940] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /var/www/codereview/htdocs/
media/uploaded    /files/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.html) found,
and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive

Any help is much appreciated. Please let me know which config files / info
you need. I do not know what would be relevant, and there are so many
config files involved. :(

Thanks...
- Ajoy