I updated both RB 2.0.19 and Django on my Ubuntu Server and endup
with no emails.

I did this to try to understand if Django is reporting any issue:

1) sudo rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard shell
2) >>> from django.core.mail import send_mail
send_mail('Subject here', 'Here is the message.', 'f...@example.com',
['t...@example.com'], fail_silently=False)

and the result is = 1

3) I do not get any email

Is there anything else that I shall try to understand the issue?