Another user at my office reported and I confirmed: rbt 0.7.4 in git-bash
2.5.1 does not prompt for password, but instead hangs:

$ rbt post -g --username=justinpa --parent=origin/master -d

>>> RBTools 0.7.4

>>> Making HTTP GET request to http://localhost/reviews/api/

git-cmd, cmd, and even my own MSYS2 will continue with:

Please log in to the Review Board server at localhost.

I'm not sure if the problem is with git-bash or with rbt. Has anyone else

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit