When trying to upgrade Review Board from a working 1.7.6 to 2.0.2 Redhat

1) easy_install -U ReviewBoard
2) rb-site upgrade
/var/www/html/reviewboard/                                     -successful

After restarting my httpd server, I received the following errors in the
error_log file:

[error] [client]  IndentationError: unindent does not match
any outer indentation level
[error] [client] mod_wsgi (pid=6333): Exception occurred
processing WSGI script '/var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi'.
[error] [client] Traceback (most recent call last):
[error] [client]   File
line 187, in __call__
[error] [client]     self.load_middleware()
[error] [client]   File
line 45, in load_middleware
[error] [client]     mw_class = import_by_path(middleware_path)
[error] [client]   File
line 21, in import_by_path
[error] [client]     module = import_module(module_path)
[error] [client]   File
line 40, in import_module
[error] [client]     __import__(name)
[client]   File
line 24, in <module>
[error] [client]     from reviewboard.admin.siteconfig import
[error] [client]   File
line 48, in <module>
[error] [client]     from reviewboard.accounts.backends import
[error] [client]   File
line 108
[error] [client]      name = _('Mantis User Database')

AND the Review Board is taking a nap screen on my browser

Thanks for your help,