David,

When doing the upgrade from 1.7.6 to 2.0.20 using the easy_install command
I received no errors as I previously stated. In order to create the
extensions you recommended which utilizes the contrib directory, this was
not installed when upgrading review board. Does this directory need to be
installed separately from the review board .egg file?

-Robert