Hi,

We use a third-party library, Pygments, for syntax highlighting. It appears
to have no knowledge of Perl Template Toolkit files, and thinks *.tt files
are Treetop files.

We have some new logic coming in 2.0.21 and 2.5, which will be smarter
about what type of file it's processing, but the best-case scenario is that
it'll decide it's plain text, since it won't know about Perl Template
Toolkit files.

You can file a feature request to handle these files in some form over at
http://pygments.org/.