As time goes on, it has become more and more difficult to dedicate the time
to maintain the RPM packages of Review Board on Fedora and EPEL (for
RHEL/CentOS). My day-job responsibilities have increased and I can't spare
as much time as I used to for personal projects like this one.

I still use Review Board daily and will continue to maintain it as time
permits, but I'm looking for someone (ideally with packaging experience) to
assist me, particularly when security releases come out and I'm
unavailable. If you are at all interested, please let me know. Without
assistance, these packages may languish (and eventually get retired if I
feel that I can't do them justice any longer).