I have fixed this by adding reload and sys.setdefaultencoding("utf-8")
after import sys in "RBTools-0.7.5-py2.6.egg/rbtools/utils/process.py":

import sys

*reload(sys)sys.setdefaultencoding("utf-8")*

Do you see any issue with this change? is it possible to get this to your
next drop so I dont have to make the change on next update?