Hi Harshal,

Review Board does not handle the merging of code into a codebase. Many
companies have different policies on when something is ready to merge, and
many different setups for how code ends up in the codebase, and on top of
that, there's different sets of problems for different SCMs (git, svn,
Perforce, etc.) that all result in some real challenges in this area.

Instead, we focus on the code review experience, and leave it up to the
author of the code or maintainer of the codebase to handle merges. We make
this easier with RBTools, using the "rbt land" command (
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/0.7/rbt/commands/land/).

Down the road, we may offer some click-to-merge support, but it won't
happen before 3.0, which is a ways out.