So I got this reviewboard 1.7.12 server assigned to me. We have the need
for some new features from newer versions of reviewboard. So I simply did
easy_install -U ReviewBoard and rb-site upgrade. It failed. I did not have
a recent backup, but luckily rolling back the ReviewBoard python package
version worked. So I read a bunch of discussions here. I decided to upgrade
to 1.7.28 first. But it fails too, with following error same as
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/reviewboard/Downgrading$20Reviewboard$202.0RC2%7Csort:relevance/reviewboard/pxQ3eyYPhzE/PxEj_0_Oi9YJ:

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...

[!] Unable to execute the manager command syncdb: No module named
    db.fields

[!] Unable to execute the manager command evolve: No module named
    db.fields
------------------- <end log output> -------------------

So I compared some schema and content, figured out it is from
reviewboard.django_project_version. Then I took dumpdb this time, and
deleted the last record of reviewboard.django_project_version, retried
upgrading, it now fails with

----------------- <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Upgrading Review Board from 1.7.12 to 1.7.28
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for site.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.
Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes
required.

The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
In model attachments.FileAttachment:
    Field 'orig_filename' has been added
In model hostingsvcs.HostingServiceAccount:
    Field 'hosting_url' has been added
The model auth.Message has been deleted
In model reviews.FileAttachmentComment:
    Field 'extra_data' has been added
In model reviews.ReviewRequest:
    Field 'last_review_activity_timestamp' has been added
    Field 'depends_on' has been added
    Field 'last_review_timestamp' has been deleted
In model reviews.ReviewRequestDraft:
    Field 'depends_on' has been added
In model accounts.Profile:
    Field 'timezone' has been added
    Field 'open_an_issue' has been added
    Field 'extra_data' has been added
In model diffviewer.DiffSetHistory:
    Field 'last_diff_updated' has been added
In model diffviewer.FileDiff:
    Field 'diff_hash' has been added
    Field 'parent_diff_hash' has been added
    Field 'diff64' has been added
    Field 'parent_diff64' has been added
    Field 'parent_diff' has been deleted
    Field 'diff' has been deleted
Error: Your models contain changes that Django Evolution cannot resolve
automatically.

How can I proceed? I have a backup before this happens (quite old so not
possible to load back).