Hi,
I'm looking to create a hook extension inside ReviewBoard. I manage to
create and install it seem to be recognized and I can enable it. But I
think I got the wrong hook and I cannot figure out when it is really called.

I try the review-request-approval-hook, but it doesn't seem to be called
after a ship it occure. When does this hook get called exactly?

https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/extending/extensions/hooks/review-request-approval-hook/

What I want to do is, when a review is getting a ship it, I want to change
the related issue status inside Redmine. I installed python-redmine into my
bitnami python stack fro review board. But I'm not sure which hook to use
when a reviewer click on ship it, to perform script hook.

Maybe there's some extension already existing for that? any good page for
extension list?
I found this, but aside from power pack, there ain't much:
https://www.reviewboard.org/store/

Thanks,
Jerome