Yes, I hear about rbtools, I will try it, but until now tortoise was
working fine, I can't understand it.
Another strange thing is I have different number of same commit in
different computers, but the cycle work fine, maybe that have relationship.
Anyway, I will try rbtools and post results.
Thank you for the suggestion!!