I have installed reviewboard a few times whilst trying to get round some
setup errors and i'm having an issues fixing some pathname hangups i think
from a previous setup. When i try to access the webpage i get the

Media directory changes

Your Review Board installation does not have a
/var/www/reviews.test.com/htdocs/media/uploaded/images directory.
If this is a new installation...

Create both /var/www/reviews.intelesens.com/htdocs/media/uploaded and
/var/www/reviews.intelesens.com/htdocs/media/uploaded/images on the server
and make both directories writable by the web server. You can do so with
the following commands:

  $ cd /var/www/reviews.intelesens.com/htdocs/media
  $ mkdir -p uploaded/images
  $ sudo chown -R www-data.www-data uploaded

I had originally created a site called reviews.test.com but i had a few other
setup issues and i ended up deleting it and creating a site called just
reviews. It now seems to be stuck looking for
/var/www/reviews.test.com/htdocs/media/uploaded/images  instead of
/var/www/reviews/htdocs/media/uploaded/images which does exist?

I assume this pathname is specified somewhere ?