I've got some users who want to use the "Jump To" field on the main window
to look not just at the ReviewBoard review, but also at the Bug field. Is
that something that I could add as an extension?

Or does this need to be an enhancement to ReviewBoard itself?

In either case, can you give me a pointer as to where to start with the
change? Should I just file a bug?

Eric.