OK, that looks like Apache or mod_wsgi experienced a segmentation fault
(crash). What operating system is this? RHEL/CentOS 7?

Could you attempt to get a backtrace of the crash so we can track it down?
Given that it's failing in Apache, I suspect that once we get the
backtrace, you'll want to file a bug with the OS tracker rather than here
with Review Board.