I have a fresh 2.5.2 install on Centos 7. I have run 'rb-site manage
/var/www/reviewboard update_index' and can search (mostly) fine. However, I
am not able to use 'summary: <xxx>', 'file: <xxx>', etc.

Does this full-text search work in 2.5.2?

I have also noticed the search does not match substrings. For example, all
the summaries in RB follow a pattern AP.xx.xx.xxx.xxx.ap123456. Currently,
if I search 123456, nothing will show up. Is there a way to have wildcard
searches or match a substring of the summary?