Hi all,

I've managed to get through most of the Review Board install process
successfully except for the installation of subvertpy. It seems the
installation of subvertpy is looking for a number of environment variables
that aren't currently present on my server.

To give you some context, I'm medium familiar with unix systems to the
extent that installing packages, configuring Apache, etc are all pretty
straightforward but the process of figuring out which packages would set
specific environment variables is a bit out of my depth. The system I'm
working with is an Amazon EC2 t2.micro instance based of the Amazon Linux
AMI 2015.09.1 (HVM) (ami-60b6c60a).

Initially, I tried to install through the yum package manager but Review
Board complained that it couldn't find subvertpy when I tried to add a
repo. Based on the notes in the Review Board 2.0.2 release
(https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/reviewboard/2.0.2/) it looks
like subvertpy needs to be newer than 0.9.1 to work and the package manager
only has up to subvertpy v0.8.1.

So I resorted to using pip or easy_install to get subvertpy up and running.
At first, the installation failed because the environment variable
$APR_CONFIG couldn't be found. After a bunch of Googling I ran the
following command to install the required packages:
sudo yum -y install arp apr-devel apr-util apr-util-devel pcre pcre-devel

This fixed the missing environment variable but now we're onto a new one.
Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
      File "/tmp/pip-build-me3oaT/subvertpy/setup.py", line 251, in <module>
        (svn_includedirs, svn_libdirs, svn_link_flags, extra_libs) =
      File "/tmp/pip-build-me3oaT/subvertpy/setup.py", line 113, in
        raise Exception("Subversion development files not found. "
    Exception: Subversion development files not found. Please set
SVN_PREFIX or (SVN_LIBRARY_PATH and SVN_HEADER_PATH) environment variable.

Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in

I'm going to start hunting down the required packages for these environment
variables but I can't help but think there's an easier way. Can someone
either help me understand how to better resolve the dependencies or give me
a list of packages that subvertpy assumes are setup in the environment?